Founded in 2004, Yeltech Ltd set out to be a major provider of condition monitoring systems to both UK and international rail industry. Yeltech produces a range of innovative products offering practical and cost effective solutions to on-track engineering problems.
By using new technology and an out-of-the-box thinking approach to problems, our highly-experienced railway engineers and designers can offer the right solution to your needs. The Engineering Team have 50 years’ combined experience in developing products for the railway industry.
Most of these products are in operation today in areas ranging from track signalling to track maintenance.
Yeltech Ltd is an ISO 9001 registered company.
Yeltech Ltd’s mission is to:
- Provide high quality and low cost solution
- Create a sincere, devoted lasting relationship with clients
- Respond promptly and accordingly to the dynamic changes in client’s operational needs
- Establish a thoroughly developed communication with clients to support them continuously
- Gather valuable feedbacks from clients for continuous development of the company’s products and services
- Enhance technological capabilities by updating the knowledge and participating in knowledge transfer collaboration
- Put innovation at the forefront of the company’s business
The main product range of the company come with wireless data transmission capability. They are:
- Rail Temperature Monitoring Unit
- Battery Monitoring Device
- Smart Point Heating Transformer
- Void Monitoring Device
- Emergency Warning Board
- Railway Bridge Condition Monitoring System
- Sensors including – Vibration Wire Sensor and In-place Inclinometer
The capabilities of Yeltech Ltd:
- Bespoke Design & Development Service
- Systems Integration (Providing customised solution using appropriate sensors and datalogger)
- Calibration of the existing products